Minggu, Maret 06, 2016

Efek Lulus Kuliah

Diposting oleh ghea utari di Minggu, Maret 06, 2016
Maap lagi mellow. Heheh

Below is the video from Irma and Cholil (Efek Rumah Kaca). Please play the video, and let we sing! There are 3 songs in this video:

1. Musikalisasi puisi "Ku hentikan Hujan" karya Sapardi Djoko Damono

Kuhentikan hujan.
Kini matahari merindukanku, mengangkat kabut pagi perlahan -
ada yang berdenyut
dalam diriku,
menembus tanah basah,
dendam yang dihamilkan hujan
dan cahaya matahari
Tak bisa kutolak matahari
memaksaku menciptakan bunga-bunga.
2. Musikalisasi puisi "Ketika jari-jari bunga terbuka" karya Sapardi Djoko Damono

Ketika jari-jari bunga terbukamendadak terasa betapa sengit cinta kitacahaya bagai kabut, kabut cahaya;di langit menyisih awan hari ini;di bumi meriap sepi nan purba;ketika kemarau terasa ke bulu-bulu matasuatu pagi di sayap kupu-kupu, di sayap warnasuara burung di ranting-ranting cuaca,bulu-bulu cahaya : betapa parah cinta kitaMabuk berjalan, diantara jerit bunga-bunga rekah

3. It is too late by  Carole King

Stayed in bed all mornin' just to pass the time.
There's somethin' wrong here, there can be no denyin'.
One of us is changin', or maybe we've just stopped tryin'.
 
And it's too late, baby now, it's too late,
Though we really did try to make it.
Somethin' inside has died, and I can't hide,
And I just can't fake it, oh, no, no.
 
It used to be so easy, livin' here with you.
You were light and breezy, an' I knew just what to do.
Now you look so unhappy, and I feel like a fool.
 
And it's too late, baby now, it's too late,
Though we really did try to make it.
Somethin' inside has died, and I can't hide,
And I just can't fake it, oh, no, no.
 
It's too late baby, it's too late now darling
It's too late.


0 any question or statement?:

Posting Komentar

 

Jurnal Biasa Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei