For the first time, I didn't really enjoy "new year" vibe in 2024. I slept before 00.00 am and suddenly wake up because of the sound of fireworks. The last broken fireworks sound was in 2011, a year when my father passed away. And the sound in 2024 was more weird than 2011. I felt hurt. The sounds like punch my chest. I started to wondering, "oh, this is what Palestine people hear everyday, but it is not a firework, they are bombs which can hit their home every time".
For me, it is not a good signal to start 2024. When I heard news about earthquake and japan airline incident in Japan in the beginning of 2024, I didn't shock. The signal had been felt since before. I don't know what another incident will happen in the future during this year. Hope we are still fine.
So, for the country who still support the genocide, just think it twice before you loose your money without get anything. This year will become weird. Not because your decision about war. You are not God who can decide the life of people. But I feel God will test us with a huge disaster this year. Secure your money and people first. You will get nothing if you prefer to continue the crazy people's choice about continuing the genocide. They are just crazy and psychopath. Sure.
Anyway, happy new year. Whatever we will face this year, hope we are more stronger than before and hope our God always shows us the light way. Cheers!

0 any question or statement?:
Posting Komentar